Hiking Time - Exercise While Taking Shots

Category: By we designworks!
Feb 1, 2009 - Sunday Morning, Our Filipino Group went to Tasek Lama Park to have some time for hiking/walking, in short to sweat alot (hehehe) ... It started around 7am-10am ... The weather was very cloudy (praise God) ... and we all had a great time ... Of course I would never miss the chance of getting some photos of whatever I see ... hehehe ...

Practice time - here are the photos :

Any comments ??? Were the shot nice??? Give my your suggestions so I can improve my shots!!! Thanks!!!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. kongski February 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    Nice Shots dude! What camera are you using? Canon or Nikon?
  2. we designworks! February 7, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    I'm using Canon 400D with Standard Kit lens 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 and 50mm f1.8 fixed lens (used in flowers).

Something to say?