Heavy Rain Last Night !

Category: By we designworks!
Last Night was one of those when you really want to sleep but you can't ... Late in the afternoon when I took a picture of this cloud formation near my father's staff house ... I knew it will rain that night ... so it did ... it was a cool night and my wife and I watch some movies in the living room ...


I decided to take some photos by the window of our home, it's quite nice, I set the camera up and use the Manual settings of my DSLR to change the shutter and focal length, then use a tripod and self-timer the camera ... and here what I've shot ... here's the picture ...


And when we were about to sleep, the unexpected happened, we found out that rain water went into the window of our bedroom, the floor was full of water, I then found out that during heavy rain, the water tends to sip into the sliding window's gaps and then drip to the floor ... I had to fix the problem during the heavy rain, it was a cold (wet) and tiring night for me, but I had no choice, I have to do it ... I fixed the problem after 45 minutes ... took a warm bath and finally hug my wife to sleep ...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?